I wanted to put together a little Valentine’s idea board for you guys! If you don’t plan to go out for V day, don’t feel bad we usually don’t really celebrate it either. Buuut if you can convince your man to take you out on the town (or if you’re going out to celebrate the single life, that works too!) these are some of the outfits I’m diggin. The best part? Everything’s under $70👌🏼
1. Obviously this one wouldn’t be my top pic for a cold day here in Saskatchewan, but I looove this lace dress. It is so feminine and romantic!!😍 You could style it with some strappy heels & a blazer or tights with boots – whatever you’re in the mood for (and let’s be honest, whatever Mother Nature allows!)
2. I can totally see this dress being worn in a swanky bar or club. It’s straight up sexy but also classy (at least I think it is – potentiLly due to the velvet material?!😍). You could also wear something like this again to a Christmas party sooo…purchase justified?!☺️ Also not gonna lie, one of the reasons I chose this dress is because I felt it would be easier than the others to breastfeed in – you know I’m always lookin out for my other breastfeeding mommas!🙋🏼
3. I’m a fan of sweater dresses alll the time, but I love that this one is a turtle neck AND the colour is perfect for Valentine’s Day!! I also like that this is a more formal but warmer option for us Canadians! I would wear this one with my tall brown boots or a pair of open-toe wedge booties.
4. This top is a good option if you’re looking for something a bit more casual. I love the off the shoulder trend and since it’s for V day, showing a little shoulder action is never a bad idea..😏
5. This one’s for my hubby. He loooves when I wear ripped jeans?! Haha I don’t know🙈. But I really like these ones – they look like they’d be flattering, they are a reasonable price, and the holes aren’t redicilously large or in strange places.
There you go! Some inspiration to go out with your lover or friends. Orrr don’t and just stay home and watch a movie in your pjs😜 – that is just as good sometimes!! Either way, I hope you enjoy the day and let the people you love know more than just one day a year!☺️💜